Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 Christmas Card

I am obviously quite late posting our annual Christmas card and I could come up with a thousand reasons why.  The main reason is currently napping and therefore, I have a moment to get it on the blog so I'll always have a record of it.  I am very sorry for anyone who didn't receive a card this year.....I tried to keep ones for folks I thought I'd see (and of course forgot them when I actually saw said folks) and then tried to mail out to those I didn't see.  Some people might have gotten two and some people might have gotten nada.  Again, I'm sorry for my unorganized state and I promise to do better next year.  :)  anyways, here it is in digital format (which, takes up way less space on our counter or in your trash can).  

Front:


Back:


No comments: