Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dogs aren't our whole lives, but they make our lives whole....

Most of you know how much I love dogs....especially mine and my friends. However, on a three week trip WITHOUT my puppies, I tend to 'adopt' random dogs as my friends. Here are the dogs we met along the way.....some with their real names and others with the name I gave them as their 'adopted' friend & photographer:



Seamus (Andy & BJ's dog)


Seamus & Bec


Walter the 8-week old Newfoundland puppy!



Walter being sweet



Tommy (King Charles Spaniel) & Bec



Tommy was whining in this picture!! Just like a boy.



Bob the Boat Dog (adopted name)


Poker (adopted name)



Teton (adopted name b/c he just wandered up to the pet store we went to)



Nava (on the left) & Ho (on the right) in Nowhereland, Arizona



Ugly (adopted name)


McCain (adopted name)



Sidney (Alex & Becky's pup)


My baby girl Maddie


My baby Jackson & me when I got back! What a love-bug!





No comments: