Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We're back! We finally made it back to Little River, after a short detour to Oak Island, NC to pick up the dogs and see some family for a brief visit. We drove from Miami, Oklahoma all the way to Columbia, SC before stopping and then had a short drive (considerably speaking) to get to the island. No major news from the road.....just like I said in the last post, we took pictures of the state signs (because we were bored and its nice to remember) and thats about it. HOWEVER, upon returning home to family, two new babies stole the show on my camera. As pretty as the country is the thousand-plus pictures that I took from the hike and the road, nothing compares to a laughing baby. Tomorrow I'm back to work at the gym and looking quite forward to it. I've missed it and the girls (& Louie, Janice & Edyie) and am excited to catch up with them. I'll keep blogging with things going on in my life, because this is kind of neat. For now, I'll leave you with some incredibly cute pictures of Kileigh and Hadley:



Kileigh Marie Cameron (born 5/22/08)




KMC


KMC



KMC


KMC & Jackson


Kileigh is 2 months old and I taught her how to hold her own bottle....she's a prodigy! Or I'm a good teacher. :)




Hadley Tate Heuber (born 6/12/08)



HTH


HTH



HTH


HTH boxing


Becca, Klug & Hadley...Let's be honest, Hadley isn't happy because she knows
Aunt Reba (aka Becca) is leaving.


No comments: