Sunday, July 13, 2008

Into the Wilderness.....



Okay folks, this will be the last you hear from the crew for about a week. We aren't taking cell phones or any other means of communicating so look forward to some great stories upon our return on Friday. Today we got lots of errands and other crap done (quality time with Seamus) before picking up the 4 other guys from the airport and eating insane amounts of pizza from Mckenzie River Pizza Company. The other 4 guys are Casey (aka....Arsenal), Adam (aka....Dog), Randy (aka...Vers) and Shawn (aka...???we'll have SOMETHING by end of the week). Everyone is finishing up their packing before we all shut down for a few hours before starting this adventure. We are all so excited (Casey is quite possibly the MOST excited and I will love his enthusiasm while carrying packs up the mountain). I'm a little nervous b/c I'm sure my legs will be jello after the first day. Anyways, ciao for now and keep us in your thoughts! I will surely be in touch with those of you who I need to be in touch with by the end of the week. I'm not taking my cell phone so it will most likely be Friday night before I can call. Until then......Happy Trails!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Sounds like a great time to me. Can you tell I'm jealous? Maybe Beth and I can join you for a trip on the East Coast? I hope your trip went well and I look forward to reading about it.

~Brett M.